Fitness Solutions is a locally owned, Trusted Saskatoon Fitness Equipment store, and has had the privilege of serving Residential and Commercial customers for over 30 years. We have the tools and the experience to make your fitness goals a reality. We are here every step of the way to guide and educate you through the process of finding the perfect piece of equipment to make it happen. In our latest article, we share information on a job opening at Fitness Solutions as we look for a Store Associate to join our team in Saskatoon!
Are You Looking For A Career Change? Fitness Solutions Is Hiring A Store Associate!
The Store Associate is responsible for selling residential and commercial fitness equipment and achieving sales quotas, and reports to the Store Manager. This people-oriented candidate will use their communication and influencing skills to reach sales targets. They will be responsible for interacting and working with customers to determine their requirements and help them purchase the right product. The chosen candidate will be comfortable answering questions and conducting detailed demonstrations.
Other duties include learning and maintaining a thorough, up-to-date knowledge of Fitness Solutions products and services as well as related paperwork involved with the sale. This individual will also learn to develop his or her sales through the creation of sales leads, initiation of prospect calls, and establishment of ongoing rapport with existing and potential customers.
Come join our enthusiastic team of professionals. Fitness Solutions offers competitive wages and company benefits, including a pension plan. Integrity, vision, and passion are essential for this role.
- Customer-focused with a friendly, collaborative approach
- Strong communication skills (approachable and professional)
- Energetic, active, and motivated
- Strong people skills with the ability to learn from others
- Basic sales and influencing skills
- Willing to learn cross selling and up selling skills
- Commitment to achieve results
- Collaborative and cooperative
- Flexible and willing to assist colleagues
- Ability to adapt to a changing work environment that’s fast paced
- Committed to continued product knowledge and industry awareness
- Strong work ethic and commitment to Fitness Solutions sales objectives
- Accountable, dependable, and punctual
- Initiative to work alone on projects and also support and contribute to the team
- Provide prompt and courteous customer service.
- Work with prospects to determine their requirements.
- Learn to conduct professional, engaging sales presentations.
- Understand and achieve sales goals (monthly, quarterly, and yearly).
- Answer questions and offer suggestions to prospects based on a thorough knowledge of the product line.
- Overcome objections of prospective customers.
- Offer additional products/services to customers related to the sale.
- Assist customers with any relevant paperwork to complete the sale (knowledge of Word & Excel).
- Maintain a presentable showroom, company, and self.
- Responsible for CRM (follow up, customer service, listening, networking).
- Work with lending agencies as necessary to facilitate the sale.
- Continued knowledge and involvement in Fitness Solutions processes and business operations.
- Learn and understand competitor’s products for comparison.
- Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects.
- Understand how to deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations, and other sales actions.
- Responsible for inventory management and general office/organizational duties.
- Discover how to emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices, discuss credit terms, and prepare sales order forms and/or reports.
- Enter new customer data and update changes to existing accounts in the corporate database.
- Over time, create sales leads and initiate prospect calls.
- Establish ongoing rapport with existing and potential customers.
- Investigate and troubleshoot customer service issues.
- Attend periodic sales training, as necessary.
- Appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate position.
- Maintain professional ethics, integrity, and passion at all times.
Education and Experience:
- Some past sales and customer service experience is preferred.
- Experience and understanding of gym equipment and environments.
- Passion for people, fitness, and health.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.