Why are there delays?
Here is a breakdown of what we are receiving from all of our suppliers on the delays.....
- Factories: All factories were shut down at the start of COVID where all the products were completely sold out and now they are trying to get caught up
- World Wide: The factories overseas are supplying products all over the world, not just Saskatoon & Regina
- Raw Materials: there are HUGE shortages of raw materials due to the mass increase of demand in products
- Shipping: containers are stuck and not shipping out from Asia due to the shortage of containers to put products into to bring over. Plus with the increase in demand of products from all the other industries, there is now a shortage with boats bringing containers over. Once containers do arrive in Canada, there are then delays at our Canadian ports due to amount of overwhelming orders.
- Suppliers: they are back logged due to their own orders to their customers plus sending out to us as retailers. Some of them are legally restricted to a small # of warehouse workers at a time dependent of where they are located and the increased high order volumes do not make it any easier on their teams.
- Lastly……on the news you may have heard that the COVID Vaccines are delayed too...everything is affected/impacted
At the time you ordered, yes, the timeline provided could have been the timeline as that was what we were provided. The world is not functioning normally, so delays are an expectation and unfortunately out of our control. We cringe to even provide any sort of ETA as they have all been impacted and pushed back several times, its not something we have control over. Our updates as well do not always come in a timely manner either from our suppliers.
Online Store Temporarily Disabled
Due to the extremely high demand of online traffic and product impacts due to the pandemic, online orders can NOT be processed at this time on our website. However, products can be viewed. If you see an item of interest, please reach out to us for its availability and ETA.
Our store front will continue to remain temporarily closed to the public at this time. This is to help do our part in flattening the curve and for the safety of everyone. We do apologize for this inconvenience.
In-store shopping is by APPOINTMENT ONLY at this time. This allows us to properly follow the current government and health guidelines for our customers and staff.
MASKS are required for in-store shopping appointments. Sanitizer is provided. Please call when you arrive for your appointment. If you arrive without an appointment, we may be able to accommodate you at that time, however, please be patient and understanding as we may ask you to wait while another customer may already be in the store for their appointment.
We are still offering curbside pick ups. Orders can be processed over the phone or through email and then picked up outside our store. When you arrive, call 306-933-3310 and let the person who answers know you are here to pick up your order.
Curbside pickup hours: Monday - Friday 9:30-5:00, Saturday 9:30-4:30.
If you have already preordered products and have not received them, we do apologize for the delay. While we may have provided you with an ETA at the time of your order, this can and may have changed since that time of your order was placed.. ETA's and timelines are very unpredictable to navigate currently as our suppliers are providing us what they know, which is what we provide. However, due to delays at the factories, shipping and all other avenues affected due to the pandemic, there becomes a snowball effect. Please know we are working as efficiently as possible with what we can do to get your order into your hands. Please be patient and understanding as we navigate through this with you. While we appreciate your position and understand you may be a customer waiting an extended period of time for your order or the remaining parts of your order, we apologize for the delay, we wish we had more control over these timelines. We will contact you as soon as we have any updates, parts of your order or your completed order ready for you.
We appreciate your business, patience & understanding as we navigate through these unprecedented times. #bekind #staysafe