16' X 24 'GOLIATH' SUPER OCTAGONAAA Trampolines
Expert Delivery and Installation
The benefit of buying local! Save time and hassle by having our experts take care of delivery and set up. Must be within a 30km radius of Saskatoon. $1.25 per km outside of 30km radius.
16' X 24 'GOLIATH' SUPER OCTAGON
Get the best out of both worlds!! An octagon and rectangular trampoline together create the Super Goliath!
Here is why our trampolines are a cut above the rest!!!
Are pads are made with impact protection in mind. What goes into our pads?
- Our pads are unmatched in terms of thickness and quality of composition. With our dense, high impact foam at the core, wrapped in our heavy duty Canadian made vinyl, you have safety pads almost 2” thick
- Density of the foam is also a significant safety factor. Our 1.7# foam lasts longer & keeps you safer as it does not lose integrity when jumped on or fallen into.
- Also, because of the foam’s closed-cell construction, it is highly resistant to moisture, rot and mildew
- All pads are vented and utilize 3 different methods of attaching to frame. If properly installed, our pads will not blow away from the frame and will remain tightly in place even if fallen into
- 15” wide padding fully covers 9″ springs keeping them concealed, even when jumping near the edge of the surface.
- “Side Skirting” can be fitted snugly around the perimeter of the frame with the included nylon rope
Our Trampoline beds are made from the durable material, Permatron.
- Permatron is sourced from the USA’s top quality manufacturer
- Fasteners are made of heavy duty nylon that are seat belt quality is strength and wear
- These nylon belts are connected to the Zinc plated triangles for spring attachment
- Belt/Triangle Combos are then stitched into a reinforced perimeter around the jumping surface
- 10 rows of UV stabilized stitching are used to connect it all.
Standard trampolines have 4-piece frames for maximum rigidity & quality of bounce. Unlike other manufacturers, we don’t put holes in our trampoline frames for spring hook up. Why not?
- So that we don’t remove steel from frame, creating a structurally weaker frame
- So that we don’t create an entry point for moisture, which leads to rust
- So that we don’t cause frame stress. With holes, all tension is directed to the top of the frame. This puts stress on the steel to roll inward, off the collar joints where the legs attach, which can cause a high tendency for weld fractures in leg collars
- So that we don’t cause unnecessary wear. With holes, springs sit between your frame & pad that increases wear on both springs & padding, which in turn decreases performance.
- - 4 main rails with 3" joints
- - Corrugated rod welded on for additional support & convenient spring attachment
- - 4 legs interlock the frame rails
Our standard springs are not only manufactured in Canada, but even made from wire milled right here in Canada. Tapered ends offer superior protection against hook damage. We keep stock of many spring sizes.
For our trampolines we use:
- 9″ Standard on all models....10" is also an option creating a competition unit.
SPRINGS: 224 x 9″ springs
FRAME RAILS: 12 gauge 2.38″ galv
JUMPER CAPACITY: 800lbs
FRAME CAPACITY: 2000lbs
NET PRODUCT WEIGHT: 640 lbs
Frame & Legs: Lifetime, to the original owner, against rust perforation, 10 yrs on defects in materials and workmanship
Jumping Surface: 6 yrs against defects in material and workmanship, 6 yrs on stitching on perimeter of bed (5 years on models sized for competition springs)
Safety Pads: 6 yrs against defects in material & workmanship (fading caused by UV rays not included), 6 years on stitching
Springs: 10 yrs against breakage, Lifetime against rust, Does not cover overextension from exceeding weight limits
Saftey Net: 2 yrs on manufacturer defects - SOLD SEPARATELY