BodyCraft VR500 Pro Rowing MachineBodycraft
The BodyCraft VR500 Pro Air and Magnetic resistance rower represents over a decade of research and development and incorporates all the latest technology and long standing consumer requests resulting in one of the finest rowing simulators ever created. Along with the wireless handlebar resistance control, the ultra smooth industrial grade bearings housed inside the friction free rollers combined with the ergonomically designed contoured seat and precision extruded aluminum track provide even the most seasoned professional rowers one of the best "out of water" rowing experiences available.
Built For You
- Monitor Easy to Read Black Mask LCD w/LED Backlit Display and Keys.
- Resistance Electronically Controlled Air and Eddy Current Magnetic Resistance.
- Handlebar Ergonomically Correct Comfort Grip Aluminum Handlebar with Remote Resistance Controls.
- Seat Contoured Seat with Heavy Duty Roller Bearings.
- Foot Hold Deluxe Adjustable Heel Rest with Quick Adjust Foot Straps.
- Track Heavy Duty I-Beam Mono-Rail - High Strength T13 Aluminum (3" wide).
- Handle Drive Premium Nylon Belt.
- Support Legs Precision Formed Laser Cut High Strength Steel.
- Monitor Arm Adjustable with Easy Tilt Dual Pivot Points.
- Finish Powder Coated Steel with Anodized Aluminum Beam.
- Storage Easy Fold and Roll System
Be Precise with your workouts
- Display Shows Time, Distance(Meters), Calories (Cal), Pulse, Strokes Per Minute (SPM), Watts, Level, Profile.
- User Profiles 4 Users.
- Manual Mode Quick Start or Set Countdown Goals.
- Program Profiles 12
- Programs 4 Race, 4 HRC, 2 Interval, 1 Custom De finable & Manual
- Heart Rate Control Programs 55%, 75%, 90% and custom
- Goal Programs Time, Distance(Meters) and Watts.
- Recovery Program 60 second test on Pulse recovery
- PMS System 16/32 levels
- Power Off feature Auto shutdown after 4 minutes of no use.
- Unit Floor Dimensions 20"W x 98.5"L
- Seat Height 19"
- Seat Travel 38" (up to 6'6" user height)
- Maximum User Weight 350lbs (up to 5 hours a day)
- Assembled Dimensions 98.5"L x 20"W x 38.5"H
- Folded Dimensions 58.5"L x 20"W x 77"H
- Box Dimensions 71.5" x 30" x 10" - Ships LTL
- Boxed Weight 116lb 52.6kgs
- Unit Weight 101lb 45.5kgs
- Residential Lifetime Frame, 5 years parts, 1 year wear items and 2 years of labor.
- Light Commercial (up to 5 hours/day) 10 years frame, 2 years parts, 1 year wear items and 90 days labor.