The Formula 1 is designed to achieve better body mechanics through its Q-factor, compact X-shape frame, and adjustability. The Formula 1 braking system is made for simplicity and performance. It is situated directly above the flywheel through the frame. There is no cable and no extended parts for holding conventional wool felt brake pads on both sides of the flywheel. Tension is applied directly on the top of the flywheel, the advantage is less wear and tear and superior performance. The ride is very smooth and quiet. The Formula is built to handle the most demanding commercial settings.
- Ultra strong X-shape steel frame
- 3-layer rust resistance coating on handle bar, seat post, and crank arms for best rust-resistance.
- 25 kg (55 lb.) high density precision-balanced steel flywheel
- 5-pc crank, ultra strong BMX (bottom bracket spindle)
- Heavy duty commercial drive belt
- Infinite tension knob for wide range of resistance adjustments
- Heavy duty lubricated leather brake pad
- Permanent clutch
- User friendly 4-way micro adjustable handle bar post and seat post with 9-level markings for height adjustments, and 7-position markings for horizontal adjustment.
- Transportation wheels for storage
- Water bottle holder and water bottle include
- Max user weight: 158.8 kg (350 lb.)
- Assembly required
Specifications (L x W x H):
- 106.7 cm x 63.5 cm x 111.8 cm (42 in. x 25 in. x 44 in.)
- Weight: 60 kg (132 lb)
- Residential use:
- 3 years on mechanical parts against manufacturer defects
- 1 year on wearable parts against manufacturing defects.
- 1 year labour
- Commercial use:
- 1 year on mechanical parts against manufacturing defects
- 1 year on wearable parts against manufacturing defects
- 1 year labour