Engineered for performance and quality, the SpeedFit ProXL Curve Treadmill provides athletes with an unparalleled running experience on a machine that will provide years of maintenance-free service.
The top 5 reasons to use a manual treadmill:
1. Burns up to 30% more calories in the same time as a regular treadmill. Because the belt isn’t being moved for you like on a regular treadmill, the additional force required to move the belt requires more force input.
2. Excellent for HIIT training. Unlike motorized treadmills you can easily switch from a full out sprint, to a walk instantly.
3. Environmentally friendly. The treadmills require no electricity, and do not have motorized parts that burn out and end up in landfills. 4. Almost no maintenance cost. The ultra durable belt and simple design will save big on maintenance bills. 5. It’s more like running outdoors, with less impact. From inventor Alex Astilean who designed and patented the Woodway Curve in 2008, comes a motor-less treadmill that provides a better running experience than traditional motorized treadmills, comes the next step in motor-less treadmills . Engineered for performance and quality, the SpeedFit ProXL Curve Treadmill provides athletes with an unparalleled running experience on a machine that will provide years of maintenance-free service. The low-mass, shock absorbing tread belt system is smooth, quiet, rugged and operates without friction or wear. Enjoyable at maximum effortless running experience ever achieved on a non-motorized treadmill. The SpeedFit ProXL improves on previous curve models by creating a lighter tread belt, and decreasing the amount of curve on the board. Other curve treadmill’s belts are way heavier and requires more force to be able to get the belt moving, which makes the initial start especially difficult for lighter users. With the new SpeedFit technology, the track system belt is much lighter, much easier to start, speed up and slow down. All size users can easily get the belt going and keep it going. The result is a more natural running feel with better ergonomics. The SpeedFit ProXL, the finest manual treadmill crafted to date, is engineered to provide years of trouble free operation. It incorporates many features to ensure customer satisfaction. Whether running that extra mile for your marathon training, or working on creating the speed and power to separate you from the competition, the SpeedFit ProXL will provide that extra edge.
- Price includes pick up at a freight depot or business delivery in most major cities. Contact us for home delivery or if you live outside a major city.
- Price includes LCD console.
- Console measures speed, time, heart rate, distance, calories burned.
- Running Surface Dimension Length = 62″ Width = 17″
- Treads on unit: 57
- Roller Bearings: 122
- Roller Guides: 22
- Unit weight Including Hand Rails 297 lbs
- Width 30″ x Length 64″ x Height 44.5″ ( with hand rails )
- Slat Belt running surface 150,000 miles without a single flip or swap; no belt or deck maintenance
- Operates without a power supply
- Self propelled
- Commercial grade welded steel construction frame: 7 gauge
- Belt – 5 Years
- All Components – 3 Years
- Battery Operated Display – 2 Years