Nautilus T618 Folding TreadmillNautilus Fitness
Expert Delivery and Installation
The benefit of buying local! Save time and hassle by having our experts take care of delivery and set up. Must be within a 30km radius of Saskatoon. $1.25 per km outside of 30km radius.
Nautilus T618 Folding Treadmill
The T618 Treadmill embodies everything the serious competitor is seeking for an at-home cardio regimen today – performance training programs, free app-based tracking tools and premium comfort features for an energized workout experience. The T618 treadmill will challenge you to achieve your personal best!
- Intuitive, fully loaded console with blue backlit DualTrackTM screens — offers 26 Nautilus Performance Training programs including interval, heart rate and weight management. The dual screens offer visibility to workout metrics, even when the media tray is in use.
- Bluetooth® connectivity — offers a seamless transition of workout data to supported smart devices.
- Track metrics on our free Nautilus Trainer™ app or transfer data to any of our fitness app partners.
- Powerful but quiet 3.5 CHP motor – optimized and balanced workhorse motor maintainS full running speed and immediate response as pace is adjusted up or down, throughout the workout.
- Robust 2.75” crowned rollers — extend belt life and contribute to smoothness and balance of the belt.
- Exclusive Rebound™ Cushioning System — not only softens landing at the front of the deck, it also propels kick—off at the back of the stride to minimize impact while energizing the workout.
- 20” x 60” gym quality running path and durable 3—ply Tyre belt increases traction and durability for long belt life.
- Performance handrails with integrated incline and speed controls — make it easier to adjust the level of intensity during the workout.
- Wireless heart rate chest strap — is included (in addition to contact hand grips) to monitor heart rate.
- 350lb load capacity — built to withstand the rigors of performance training.
- Integrated towel and accessory bar.
- WARRANTY: — Frame: 15yrs, Parts & Electronics: 5yrs, Labor: 2yrs