XTREME MONKEY Wall Mounted Multi-Grip Chin Up BarXtreme Monkey
XTREME MONKEY Wall Mounted Multi-Grip Chin Up Bar
Chin-ups are arguably the best upper body resistance exercise around. There is no other exercise that can replace its functional value; and no, the lat pull down is a not a suitable replacement. Not only do chins build the back and biceps, the abdominals, chest and grip get a workout as well.
A chin-up bar in a gym is also a highly useful fixture, given that it can also be used as an anchor for rings, bands or a TRX.
The wall Mounted Multi-Grip Chin Up Bar itself is bolted flush to the support brackets so there is no play or movement, just a solid fixture that will take any weight up to 400kg!
- Monkey Style Multi-Grip Chin Up Bar
- Powder Coated to prevent rust
- Solid fixture that will take any weight up to 800lbs
- 48" between mounting holes - fits standard studs
- Assembled Size: L49 W24 H20, 20" Verticle wall attach bracket
- 6 bolts supplied with each cell. Installation of bolts require a masonry drill-bit and socket.
- Residential USE ONLY